Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Duck Tales

So today our little family finally visited Chisolm Park to feed the ducks. It was so sweet to watch Jack and Aren interact and share that moment together.

Jack really enjoyed feeding the "toast" to the birds and probably would have stayed there all day if he could. He really got a big kick out of feeding the birds when they would pick up his bread and he could watch them eat it.

My favorite part of this day was watching my little family interact but Leo thinking of what it's going to be like to bring my 2 kids there one day. I know that will add a completely different dynamic and be even more fun.

Tomorrow, we are finally doing Jack's 2 year pictures with a friend of our family so I'm hoping they turn out well.

Oh and before I close- if you are reading this and you are a parent of all boys I would love to share some guest posts of do's and don'ts for the rest of us newbies out there. Just drop me a comment and we will see what We can work out :)

Til tomorrow,

A

 

No comments:

Post a Comment