Monday, May 6, 2013

Done With School!

So this week is a big week for me, it is the first week that I am officially done with school! Come May 21, I will be officially walking across the stage in Lubbock!

So I spent my first day off back in my favorite role- mommy!

Jack got to eat lunch at Chilis with Gram, Pop Pop, Dad and mom. Jack's favorite part of lunch was eating ranch with everything! And when he ran out, he told "want more ranch please!"

Our original intent was to go from Chilis to the park to enjoy the nice weather but Jack wanted to go to Target with Gram. We had a great time picking out lawn furniture and here's was Jack's favorite-
 

 


Overall, it was a really fun day and I'm excited to see what kind of adventures we will have the rest of this week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment